The city of Santarém is situated on a plateau, located on the right bank of the Tagus River, 65 km (40 miles) northeast of Lisbon. The economy of the city remains mainly dedicated to the production of agricultural goods.

Monday, November 27, 2017

Santarem 11/27/17

Aloha Família!

Been a pretty good week. Miguel and Tánia are still doing well, and their son David actually participated in the primary presentation! Pedro and Carina, we were able to teach a few times this week and they are solid! They've been reading the Book of Mormon. We took all their coffee from their house, and they were supposed to come to church, but something came up; super sad, but maybe this week. We've taught a lot of Romanians, and I've started to walk around with a 1st lesson pamphlet in Romanian. We just offer to say a prayer, using the Romanian word for prayer, and they let us in! 

We went to Carregado today, and I got me a suit and some ties, but sadly I'll have to hem up the suit pants myself! I don't know why they didn't do it for me, but hey no better time to learn I guess, haha.







Família, vos amo! Keep up the great work! Let us all keep in mind that trials are for our good, and that it is at that time that we should keep going instead of stopping! Its hard, but I know that as we pray with all the energy of heart for help from God, we will be strengthened, and God will help us overcome! Have a great week!


-Élder Kim



1 comment:

  1. Elder Kim, it is so true, our Heavenly Father helps us with changes of heart too when we need his help and diligently do our best he can lift us so we can see the good in others and change our attitude to the good. I am always thankful for His help. Love to you, Gramma Odale

    ReplyDelete