The city of Santarém is situated on a plateau, located on the right bank of the Tagus River, 65 km (40 miles) northeast of Lisbon. The economy of the city remains mainly dedicated to the production of agricultural goods.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Santarem 11/06/17

Aloha Família!

I know I said I'd only do video entries from now on, but I was looking at my google drive, and it won't work cuz I don't have any more space, so I'm back to sending emails, haha.

This week was awesome. We ended well the transfer (in Yoda voice). We found some new families and restarted teaching some others that we dropped a while back, and we brought some to church. Miguel & Tânia continue to progress; sadly, they didn't come to church because their baby got sick, but are coming this week! Dorina and Vitor are also taking care of the papers, and a representative of theirs in Romania should be taking care of their papers, and in 1-3 months should be set to be baptized! Cárina and Pedro, who came to church last week, came to church again this week but this time with their kids!!! Super cool! Church was awesome! All the testimonies were exactly what they needed to hear, and the Spirit was so strong! Was great!

We went to Carregado to do a baptismal interview, and we met the baptismal candidate on the bus there! Which was funny cuz the Elders of Carregado didn't know where he was! He passed and was baptized and confirmed this past weekend!

Transfers went down, and I'll be staying in Zion to finish my mission with Elder Cardenuto who is from São Paulo! Elder Maloy is going to Madeira! I'm going to miss him a lot, but I'm excited for him to go to Madeira. He´ll finish his mission there. He's a great elder, and I'm grateful for the opportunity I had to serve with, and learn from him. Other cool stuffs from transfers is that Elder Alves, my "great grandson", is going to train, and so I'm going to have a "great great grandson"!!!! Crazy! Also, Elder Halvorsen is a zone leader with Elder Bortolo in Coimbra, so I'll have 3 generations on the leadership council! 

I know that Christ lives and that He is our Savior! I know that this is His work and not ours, and that the Spirit is the true professor. I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve as a tool in His to bless the lives of others. I'm also grateful for the patience that He has with me and my weaknesses. 

Seta, Happy 13th B-day!!!!! I remembered your B-day, don't worry! I love you!!! Fam, I love you too! Keep up the great work! Thank you all for your love and support! Have a great week!

com amor,
Élder Kim


*Sorry, no pictures or video this week! 

1 comment:

  1. Again, thank you for your testimony and your service. God loves his children and even with challenges we receive so many tender mercies as we keep our covenants. My love and prayers I send to you, Gramma Odale

    ReplyDelete